***, don't buy.bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain.

was forced to buy their plans at US.$550, just for the Bldg permit dept to tell me they're no good get new ones. Mine went $25k over budget. These bldgs are totally useless, unless ur looking for a drive shed or hay barn. High pressure tactics should tell you right there.

Try insulating these, adding doors, wiring, everything will cost you 3-5 times more than a reg wood frame bldg. 3 days to put up Ha more like 3 months. and don't forget to rent a scissor lift cause you won't be able to put it up without it. Overhead "garage" door Ha that was fun.

Lighting etc everything has to be hung from extended Nuts (nut included) and treaded rods also not include (not that I expected these but they sure don't tell you about stuff like this. Insulation, you only have one choice - spray! ~$6000 vice $2000 for standard pink insulation, then you have to cover it for fire protection (so how do you install gypsum board on a curved surface with no studs or nailing. Well easy solution........

you have to buy a $5000 fire retardant spray to cover it all.

where are we at $20k, lets add wiring on a wavy wall, all have to be in conduits, hung or drill more holes in your building to clamp them.I have so many things hanging from the structure I'm afraid it'll collapse, these are definitely no workshop material.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $25000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Future Buildings and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Pioneer that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Future Buildings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction category for more informed decision or compare Future Buildings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Future Buildings?

Comments